Friday, August 21, 2009

Packing it on

WTF is wrong with me? I've been working out and dieting obsessively over the past year in preparation for my wedding and now that we are about 30 days away, I have the constant compulsion to eat high fat, high calorie, not nutritious food. Pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, hell, anything battered and fried sounds awesome.

I quit my boot camp this week because it was just too awful and destroyed my entire weekend. Exhausted and in excruciating pain is no way to start your Saturday morning. I much prefer working out regularly than killing myself once a week.

In addition, I've been drinking about a bottle of wine a day. Although I haven't gained any weight, I'm horrified at my slipping eating habits.

Let's just blame the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment